Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 16 April 2012

You ran what?!

There's going to be a few blog entries today to cover the weekend, so I apologise in advance if it feels like spam. The good news is that they all have photos to break it up a bit.
This weekend I attempted the Rocky River Run 10km for the first time to give me a bit of an indication as to how much I need to improve before the 3rd June 2012. I have done some research and back in 2011, the first place getter for a female came in at 43min and last place came in at 1 hr 32 min. I managed to complete the track in 1 hr 40 min. So still a very good chance that I WON'T be last. I will be training towards this over the next few weeks and I'd like to aim to finish between 1 hr to 1 hr 15 min. If anyone has any running tips - please let me know!!
Here are some pics from my finish.

 
Here's some progress shots.
 
And finally - me being a clown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment