Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Emotional Rollercoaster

Today I'm still feeling the effects of four days off.
Emotionally I feel like I'm on the verge of tears or something.
I guess this is where I'm supposed to "live my emotions" and no longer swallow them or bottle them up. It's so much easier said than done.
I've also managed to somehow miscalculate how much food I need and will be desperately short till I go shopping. So for the next 24 hours, hello tuna, weetbix and fruit (not all combined obviously).
Back to my earlier issue - yep it's an issue, how am I going to deal with this? For those of you who used to bottle things up and now don't - how do you do it?
What are the steps you go through?
I'm thinking maybe I should learn this next time round but then I remember the 'no excuses' rule and I'm back here again.
At least I've taken this step - I've admitted it. Maybe that's enough for now **cheeky smile**
Stay tuned and I'll let you know how I go

No comments:

Post a Comment