Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Back In The Saddle






First weigh in for round 3 and I've had a 700g loss since Sunday - I've got to be happy with that. This is my round. I know what I want and I'm going to get it. This isn't a long post, just a quick "pop in, pop out" to let you know that I did weigh in and I'm happy with my loss. I look forward to many more losses over the following 12 weeks.
So next week is Perth finale again. These 12 weeks seem to go awfully fast. Once again I've got a dress that I'm not 100% on. I'm thinking it might be worth a trip to the shops to see what else is out there as opposed to giving up and going to Perth and dressing like a frump.
I had a purple dress with dull gold heels and a bag but I realised a few days ago that the trim on the dress is silver. I'm in love with my shoes so ideally I'd love something to go with that.


Thank goodness it's payday...

No comments:

Post a Comment