Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 18 May 2012

The End of the Chapter

This weekend represents the end of my first 12WBT Chapter.
This weekend is the 12WBT 2012 Round 1 Finale in Melbourne.
It seems such a long time ago I made the travel arrangements and in no time they're here.
For the first time ever I'm getting all dolled up for a formal event.
I've got a little black dress,
dazzling heels - hmmm blogger won't let me add anymore photos this morning.
To cut the long picture story short, I've got everything down to the bling to ensure a once-in-a-lifetime night.
I'm going to meet some people I am now proud to call close friends. I'm going to attend the group workout.
I've got the same overwhelming and daunting feelings I had at the beginning of the round but this time I don't want to run and hide from them. I'm ready to face them.
Bring it on!!
I'll post whilst I'm away and include some pics too so stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Hawt Dress Camilla. I hope you have an amazing time at finale!

    ReplyDelete