Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Major Milestone Achieved

Although I officially only started following Michelle Bridges' 12WBT Guidelines at the beginning of the year and the program officially started on the 13th of February 2012 - I'm a firm believer in celebrating ALL milestones. Those of you who know me know that I celebrate everything I can - I love making the most of life.
When I first moved to Rockhampton (just over 2 years ago), my peak weight sat at 123.8kg. It took a long time to shift the first 10kg as I wasn't really in the right headspace. Then along came the 12WBT - and more importantly the support of my 30+ Crew, whom without them, there is no way I'd be where I am today.
Today I stand proud at 103.5kg and celebrate that since moving to Rockhampton I have now lost over 20kg! That's roughly 40% of the weight I want to lose. This year alone I've smashed enough calories to see over 9kg go and I'm sure next week I'll be celebrating 10kg gone this year.
I've learnt one very important thing when it comes to weightloss. Nutrition is 80%, moving your body is 20% of the effort but you will not be able to persist with both of these unless your head is in the right space. Once that penny drops, you become a determined warrior and there is nothing standing in your way.
Thanks for reading and enjoy your day

6 comments:

  1. Well done Camilla!
    I will celebrate for you today at the gym and do 20 pushups on your behalf!!
    RockyMel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful news! You are so close to being under 100kg too! I know I don't need to tell you to keep up the hard work because you already are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to the gym this morning (was sick for a couple of days) and did the pushups to celebrate on your behalf..."One for Camilla, Two for Camilla....." Keep up the good work. I am hopeless at pushups and that really tested me!
    RockyMel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah - not long to go now!!
    Mel - well done! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a bit late reading this but it gave me tingles! You are a warrior! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mother Blogger!! Watch this space - I'm a work in progress. Estimated completion by end of financial year!!

    ReplyDelete