Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 8 February 2012

I'm Obese!!

I never thought those words could be seen in a positive light but when I consider that I have officially gone from "morbidly obese" to "obese" I am stoked!! This week saw me "donate to the universe" (thanks Alison - it's much better way to look at it because what is lost can always be found) a whopping 1.9kg. Next goal post to put me in just the "overweight" category sits at 92kg (and I'll achieve this in round 1).
Still only had 2 days of exercise and this is where I could be doing more. After much consideration I have decided to slowly look at increasing my exercise on those days where I work both jobs to ensure that I'm getting an all round workout. I'll start by increasing exercise on those days from none to 350 calorie expenditure and will then work on increasing that to 500 calories per day.
Now, enough about me, let's talk a bit about you. First, I've already mentioned 1000 views, but WOW, I can't get over it. My little blog that I was using as a replacement for a support network has become so popular. I'm very impressed that you come back to visit and check out my page. Secondly, I am absolutely moved by the comments, messages (facebook) and emails that I am getting from you, my support! It makes me very emotional to realise that I am already having an effect and that many of you are getting off your bum to put yourselves in a healthier shape. Remember the first step is always the hardest and if you want a bit of motivation, or anything, please don't hesitate to contact me by email or by a comment on here, or whatever takes your fancy. I am very excited that you have allowed me to be able to make a difference. After all, my goal is to make a difference in my life and as many others as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Well done and good luck for the future. Mamma

    ReplyDelete