Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 5 February 2012

1000 Views - Thank You

A little over a month since I commenced my journey and already my blog has had over 1000 views.
What can I say?
I am feeling all warm and fuzzy with the support out there. I always thought I'd be doing this journey on my own. I have a lot of family and friends who aren't really into the whole 'support' thing so this is great.
I will continue to send updates through.
After popping up to Mt Archer this morning and burning 440 cals on the Frenchville Rd track, I'm keen to do the Zamia Walk (about 15km one direction). As I'm not going to be able to go back up the mountain, I will need a partner and/or team to go with so that one parks a car down the bottom whilst someone else ferries the other up the top. Stay tuned for that one as I think it's going to be a record breaker calorie wise. They say to allow 20min per km, that would make it a 5 hour hike!! Will have to do a lot more Bluff Point walks before then.

2 comments:

  1. That's very cool! Congratulations Camilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great seeing that number go up isn't it! I added mine on my blog after seeing it on yours. SO cool. Sounds like a good challenge. Hope you can find a team to help you with the cars. Look forward to hearing more about it.

    ReplyDelete