Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 5 March 2012

Everest Virtual Challenge 2012

Everest Virtual Challenge 2012

As part of my own personal journey, I committed to being inspired and inspiring others. Well today, a big opportunity has come my way. I've been asked to join the Everest Virtual Challenge.

Kate from my 30+ Crew has set up a team and opened up the invitation to our crew to join her in raising funds for the Royal Children's Hospital.

The theory behind this fundraiser is that as a team, you will complete enough steps to represent the steps required to get to the Everest Summit.

I have set a personal fundraising goal of $300. I would like to increase that goal to $750, but I can only do so with your support. By clicking the link at the top of this post you will be taken to my fundraising page. Please be generous and give what you can - you are helping support fellow Aussies less fortunate than yourselves.

Thank you in advance for your support.

PS I will keep you posted on my progress for this fundraiser

No comments:

Post a Comment