Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Are you an apple? I’m a too much nachos….

Monday-itis has been and gone, we’re now on the second day out of five this week. I finally have a weekend off! My count down is on. There’s also less than 7 weeks till Fiji. So many things happening, so much organising required. Let’s tick off some of the things I’ve done this week.

1.       Booked tickets to Bon Jovi – Check
2.       Organised to get tickets for Mrs Brown’s Boys – Check
3.       Organised to get tickets for CMC Rocks NQ – Check
4.       Arranged accommodation for Bon Jovi – Check
5.       Arranged accommodation for CMC Rocks NQ – Check

Yep, I’m doing the daggy thing and going to Bon Jovi. I know the words to most of his songs, and although I’m not a die-hard fan, for $35, there was no reason to pass this up. Concerts are generally fantastic just based on the atmosphere, everything else is a bonus.

So I’m eagerly filling my social calender, and with each event booked, my mind drifts back to my weight. Hmmm…. My pants ‘feel loose’ but that doesn’t mean that the scales will show it. I already had a complete lapse of willpower today where a Boost Bar and an ill tasting Freddo jumped inot my mouth – lucky they were only fun size, but still.

So this leads me to my current predicament. Fashion.

I’ve always been the big girl hiding in large, baggy jumpers  that flow over my shorts/jeans. Now that my size and shape are changing, I’ve realised I don’t know what my style is. I don’t know what looks good on my. I don’t really have the money to splash out on one of those fancy stylists so I thought I’d look online. It asks me whether I’m apple, pear or orange shape? Huh, what the?? I’d say I’m more of a ‘too much pizza and nachos’ type shape…

Now you’ve all seen my pics – what shape am I? What would suit someone my shape??

No comments:

Post a Comment