Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Step 1: Water


Okay, so I'm going back to basics.

Re-introducing the good habits I had last year to build on them and really cement them in. I'm finding trying to jump in all at the same time I get overwhelmed and lost. So each day or couple of days I'll pick something small to focus on to get me back on track.

Today I choose water. Water has so many benefits not limited to weightloss that I think it's a great start. I also have to donate blood this afternoon so being well hydrated will serve me well. I am aiming for 3L of good water (my tank water) per day. This will see me hydrated, and will also allow me to lose the weight I want.

There are heaps of other benefits, some of which are listed below.

NOTE: I can't upload pics right now so they will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment