Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Day One. Again.

So it's been twelve months since the inception of this blog.
During this time I have received numerous emails of support and asking for my support, please keep those coming, it shows me that people still read what I write here.
I've also received your comments, I know I've touched dome of you like some of you have touched me with your words and actions. This blog has become my best friend, the first place I now go when I'm ready to share how I'm feeling or an experience I've gone through.
Disclaimer: I am writing this on my mobile so no doubt autocorrect will change something it shouldn't.
So how did 2012 shape up for you?
For me personally I've never had a year that has been such a rollercoaster before in my life. I have experienced some of the greatest successes of my life, I have also met some of the most wonderful and loving people that have helped shape 2012 and will be part of my life for many years to come.
Finally, and sadly, I have come to realise that there are some people in my life who no longer matter as much as they could or should and tests through their own actions.
So 2013 is here. What will it hold? This year I've made my resolutions all achievable, within my grasp, and ones that will see me succeeding over and over again. I'll share these with you later.
For now I'll leave you nursing your hangover and with one last image.

Don't forget to at least go for a walk today. Today is the beginning of the rest of your life. Start living now xo

No comments:

Post a Comment