Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 31 August 2012

Zimmerframe for sale? Anyone??


After a less than perfect day yesterday I'm glad to report it's after 8 am and the hunger monster hasn't struck. Mind you, even if it did I wouldn't cave this time - I'm way too sore from PT to be moving anywhere that's not necessary for my survival. It's been a long time since I've been this sore and means one thing: I haven't been working hard enough till now.
So what does one do when you are suffering from a PT session and seriously considering putting a zimmer frame on lay-by? You go to another PT session of course.
I have a date with Chris (and for those of you who asked if he was spunky, Chris is actually a wonderful lady) this afternoon and she has asked that I bring my boxing gloves with me. So last night I ventured into the land of the unknown (also known as the junk room) to locate these almost extinct gloves. It only took a few moments before I spotted them and got them out. I tried them on and realised they'd never been used since I received them. Hmmm, well that's about to change.
Last night whilst sleeping I dreamt that I had a proper set of gloves - pink Everlast gloves. So I check out what's available at Sportscene and Amart Allsports and see that they're on special this week. More concerningly, what I thought were boxing mitts do in fact look like weight lifting gloves **giggles** - can you tell I don't have a clue??
Anyway, back to today. So PT session tonight, also, I don’t want to go through another Inhalator Nightmare so I've got fruit, muesli bars and lots of nutritional, low cal goodies should the need arise. I'm feeling very confident about today. The most confident I've felt in a long time.
Tonight I'm cooking dinner. It's been a while since I've cooked dinner at home so it's time to get back into the swing of things. I'm going to cook Tandoori Chicken with a side of curried cauliflower mash, bombay potatoes and spinach. I've done a rough calculation on calories and as long as I go light on potatoes I should be good. I'm very excited. If it all works out when I measure everything out tonight, I'll share it with you tomorrow. For lunch I'm having roast beef salad, which is devine and perfect for 'still slightly cool' weather (check out my recipes if you want to know how to make it).
Hope you all have a fantastic Friday - I know I will be
…and almost as if on cue my long black has just arrived….

No comments:

Post a Comment